Scientex Conference is an expert at hosting pediatric conferences, meetings, seminars, and workshops with the world's most talented and eminent speakers, giving you and your organization a wide range of networking chances to showcase your research and demonstrate your individuality.
The 2nd International Webinar on Pediatrics and Healthcare during May 23-24, 2024. The event will include keynote presentations, plenary oral talks, poster and video presentations.
This conference major goal is to bring pediatricians, healthcare workers, child development specialists, and other experts together to share knowledge and ideas across disciplines to promote interdisciplinary cooperation in clinical practice and research.
From the comfort of your home or workplace, this will be your finest opportunity to connect with and share your research with world-renowned pediatricians, medical experts, and child health specialists.
Webinar Scientific Sessions
- Pediatric Otolaryngology...
- Pediatric Dermatology...
- Pediatric Dentistry...
- Pediatric Pulmonology and Hear...
- Pediatric Nutrition...
- Pediatric Gastroenterology...
- Pediatric Nephrology...
- Pediatric Endocrinology...
- Pediatric Orthopedics...
- Pediatric Surgery...
- Pediatric Oncology...
- Pediatric Infectious Disease...
- Child Psychology and Mental He...
- Pediatric Pharmacology...
- Pediatric Healthcare and Nursi...
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine a...
- Healthcare and Midwifery...
- Women Healthcare...
- Preventive Medicine and Commun...
- Clinical case study of Pediatr...
What Are The Benefits Of Attending Pediatrics 2024 Webinar?
• Get an opportunity to meet renowned scholars
• Chances to Interact, & Forge Powerful Professional Relationships
• Access to All Sessions Online
• E-Handbook kit
• E-Certificate Accreditation from the Organizing Committee
• Online publication of Abstract and Biography on our website
• 10% abatement on the registration fees for the next annual conference
Why you must attend?
Pediatrics 2024 is a unique forum for discussing current research, giving lectures, networking with aspiring scientists, and gaining name recognition for your work. This conference provides information on the most up-to-date emerging topics in pediatrics, researches, current technologies, and several other areas of healthcare. You can explore your ideas and practical knowledge about pediatrics and healthcare. Pediatrics 2024 will be a fruitful and enjoyable moment to present your goals at this conference.
PEDIATRICS 2024: WHEN, WHAT AND WHY?
Webinar Name: 2nd International Webinar on Pediatrics and Healthcare
Theme: The Universal Approach for the Excellence in Pediatric Research
Date: May 23-24, 2024
Time Zone: GMT+7
Webinar Platform: Zoom
Guidelines for Joining Webinar:
• After registering for the webinar, you will receive a meeting invite link with a personalized user ID one day before the event for webinar access.
• Follow the steps provided prior, to prevent any technical issues on the day of the event
• Please join the webinar 15 minutes early to eliminate the last-minute hassle
• Ensure that your device meets the system requirements for running the specific application
• For audio/video clarification, it is always better to attach an external device
• Sit in a quiet location where you will have good network access with no disturbance
• Mute your audio while others are presenting. Those who wish to ask questions or to discuss should raise hands and the host will unmute you at the end of the talk
Guidelines For Presenters:
• Each speaker will have 20 minutes for presentation. Please plan your talk for 15 minutes to allow for introduction and for 5 minutes Q&A session at the end of your talk
• In order to stay on track of time, please ensure that you start and end your presentation at the times indicated in the program
• The webinar must be organized in English, if you are not comfortable in presenting your presentation in English, you shall join with any of your colleagues as a translator and there won't be any registration fee for the translator. If you are not interested in bringing any translator with you, there is another option you can make a Poster Presentation
• The presentation should be submitted in PDF or PPT Format
Who can attend?
· Pediatric Faculty
· Medical Colleges
· Pediatric Physicians
· Pediatric Surgeons
· Pediatric Nurses
· Childcare Specialists
· Pediatric Gastroenterologists
· Pediatric Hepatologist
· Academic Professionals
· Pediatric Students and Scientists
· Pharmaceuticals Firms
· Healthcare Professionals
· Chemists and Drug Specialists in Pediatric Medicine
· Training Institutes
· Associations and Societies